Child Abuse and Neglect Reporting
Missouri Department of Social Services
Children's Division Child Abuse & Neglect
Victims of sexual abuse, in addition to
contacting civil authorities, are asked
to come forward in order to receive
pastoral assistance. Reports of abuse
may be made to any Pastor or to:
Sandra Price, Executive Director
Office of Child & Youth Protection
Morning Arrival Duty
TO VOLUNTEER OR LEARN MORE ABOUT THESE
OPPORTUNITIES, CONTACT THE SCHOOL OFFICE
THANK YOU FOR VOLUNTEERING AT ST. AGNES CHURCH AND SCHOOL!
St. Agnes Church and School follow the Archdiocese of St. Louis Safe Environment Program (Protecting God's Children). The program is designed to help protect the youth, elderly, and vulnerable adults of our parish as they participate in activities within our community. This process also provides a layer of protection against the possibility of false accusations for those adults who are involved in our many ministries.
SAFE ENVIRONMENT COMPLIANCE AND WORKSHOP SCHEDULE
1) Attending a Protecting God's Children workshop. Click here for a list of upcoming
workshops and to register online.
2) Undergoing a background check updated in even-numbered years. Click here for
3) If you have lived outside Missouri within the past five years you need to read the
4) Signing the Commitment to Ethical Conduct Form
5) Return all completed forms with a $14.00 fee payable to Robin Naeger,
attn: Robin Naeger, Child Safety Coordinator. Processing fee included.
If you have completed the FCSR Worker Registration at another Parish in the Archdiosese of St. Louis, please contact Robin Naeger. These forms will need to be filled out again as volunteers need to be compliant at each location.
If you have questions about Protecting God's Children contact Robin at (573) 483-2506